We maintain a strong commitment to provide you with a responsible in venue gambling environment
MERKUR 360 Program
Strictly, Over 18's Only
With an independent test pass rate at over 94% for the past 3 years our venues surpass the hospitality industry standard.
The Golden Rules of playing Fruit Machines or Bingo are:
- Playing in our venues is buying fun, not investing money
- Only play with money you can afford to lose
- Set limits on how much you will spend
- Playing within your means can be fun and exciting
- Spending outside your means can create problems for yourself and others
- Set the days you want to play only
- Set the times of play or amount of time you want to be in the venue
During the self-exclusion period, you will not have access to gambling on our premises or premises in the area or nationally (Bingo Licensed premises). We will also stop sending you any marketing materials. The minimum period for self exclusion is of 6 months and can be set to last up to one year. At the end of the self-exclusion period you will need to complete a re-instatement form to be able to return and play. Our teams will talk you through the process.
BeGambleAware offers players advice on how to stay in control of their gambling and how to recognise a problem. Players who may be facing difficulty with their gambling can also call the GamCare helpline on 0808 8020 133. GamCare is the national centre for information, advice and practical help regarding the social impact of gambling. GamCare also provides a simple self-assessment online questionnaire for players concerned about their gambling.