From Thursday 27th January we recommend you sanitise and wear a face covering in our venues but this is optional. Enhanced cleaning and sanitation routines will remain in place.
Scotland & Wales Venues
Our venues in Scotland and Wales are open. All customers should sanitise their hands and wear a face covering on entry. Enhanced cleaning and sanitation routines will remain in place.
- We are supporting the NHS Test and Trace app. Please download before arriving ready to check-in.
- Upon arrival sanitise stations will be in place.
- Please give way to people leaving the venue to maintain social distancing.
- We are limiting the number of people in our venues at any one time so you may have to queue a few moments.
- If you feel unwell remain at home.
- Our teams will clean all machines and chairs down after each use.
- Machines either side of you will become unavailable to others to maintain social distancing. Some venues will also have partitions to improve social distancing.
- Please respect the social distancing markers around the venue when waiting for change, using ATMs or toilet facilities.
- All high touch point areas like door handles and counters are now cleaned continually.
- Please let us know anything we can do to make your visit more comfortable.